Friday, January 12, 2007

WIP

Domestic...

I never thought that word would be applied to me before I hit my thirties but here I am. I am the modern day Paige Davis mixed with a refined Hildi Santo-Tomas. My room was transformed from beige tedium into Suessial vibrancy (???) with a couple strokes of the brush. Gone is the drab commercial carpeting and in with the eco-friendly alternative known as bamboo. Bamboo does not stop at the floor though, it permeates the entire space from the divider to the rods in the closet. As I said... Domestic.

Rhyme Reason Treason

Ridiculous Ranchers Ripping Roots
of Dried Dreary Deciduous Trees
Taking a Toll on Tamed Lands
Languishing Laymen Lay their
Rights Right down for the wrong Reason
Precaution Preached by Preeminent Persons
But Brother and Sister Still Sent to the Sun Stroked
Desert, they Deserve Deeper Deliberation
Before Being Betrayed By Brash Decisions
Better yet Bring them Back NOW!!!

No comments: