Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Ravioli Experiment

The recipe advised that i build a well of flour and fill the center with egg. I quickly found out that eggs do not like to be trapped inside impenetrable flour walls. In fact, they just run right through. I did not get a chance to take a picture of this debacle as I was too busy sequestering the egg back to the well.

My new non-stick board and rolling pin in action, sorta.


Hot Italian sausage from Farmers Market = $$$$.
Pasta sauce thyme oregano garlic = $ Parmesan cheese = $
Homemade filling = delicious

Sometimes a milk can is more than a milk can.

Wow that is awful round and flat!


All that work for so few?


The mostly finished product.

The rest is pretty obvious. I found that pictures of water boiling are kinda boring.

I tried the experiment today and it was delicious.

2 comments:

L BO said...

uhm
gimme!

Unknown said...

You need to experiment with some vegetarian ravioli and make some for me too.