Thursday, July 19, 2007

And it was good

I played basketball on Tuesday and it was good. It was the first time in almost 11 months. Two days have passed and I still feel the pain. The weird part is that my knee doesn't hurt. That last statement wasn't entirely accurate. My knee does hurt but it doesn't hurt any more than usual. Every muscle hurts now. Ones that I didn't even know could hurt now do; it feels like I haven't used most of them in years.

I was able to play in about 3 games in the 2 hours of sunlight left after my workday. None of the other players were of a high caliber or medium for that matter. Perhaps they were low caliber. They were also all in their mid teens. The competition isn't really my fault; I don't know the neighborhood well enough to know where the good games are. I am also unsure if I am still capable of playing in a good game. I definitely can't jump as high as a used to...

1 comment:

L BO said...

Yea, but you looked so cute in your little basketball skirt.