Monday, December 15, 2008

Quick notes


From the makers and purveyors of maple bacon lollipops comes the bacon bandage*. I really could have used that bacony goodness about two weeks back. Thankfully slow-speed car crashes don't require these either. Few things get the heart going like being T-boned by an over-anxious driver. I am fine;not one pretty pretty hair or bone was harmed.


I know that this has been everywhere but i really can't get over how quick Bush reacted to the flying shoe. That is probably the only section of the P.D.B. he reads.


Shiv's bachelor party was last Saturday, what fun we had. I still can't find my camera so no pics. Seemed like everyone came through. I sported an eye-patch at various points. Only disappointment, that I am allowed to talk about, was that I lost my favorite Brooklyn Industries glove.


*Not true but sometimes the truth must be sacrificed for a good opener.

1 comment:

Claw said...

I thought the same thing! Holy crap - Bush can move!