Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A Special Birthday





Now most you you expect this to be some rant about pirates, but I assure you it is not. I mean they are totally awesome, but that is really besides the point. They inspire people to grow the most awesome of beards and are in general really funny and entertaining. um... Right. The rest of this is not about pirates.




J to the Wizzow was apparently born on this day. At least that is what my phone said last night at about 10 to midnight. Who can really blame her for choosing today. With greats like Kirk Douglas, the man brought it strong in Spartacus (1960) and Tom Daschel who can blame her for popping out today. She could have chosen the same day as lamers like Guru Nanak or Leonardo, we're close I can call him by his first name. Insteadshe chose the father of Michael Douglas. I mean the man contributed to DNA to "The American President".


I thought about trying to put together one of those online cards but I didn't like any of the free ones. What do you get someone who is so thoughtful and selfless but at the same time throws up at any sign of sappiness from you? I am not sure but I know for certain it's not a hug cause nobody likes upchucking on their birthday. I wish I could recount any of the instances where she has shown her true character but I have no memory. Just take my word for it.

If any of you would like such glowing praises on your birthday I'm accepting checks and favors. :) I got through 2 whole paragraphs without talking about bears or pirates or Pirate Bears or any other combination of the two....

Imagine black bear with a tricorner hat, an eye-patch,
a beard....I guess you don't have to imagine!

No comments: