Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a New Day

This should have been posted January 1, 2009 but is going up now.

This is not supposed to be a journal but I feel a need to get this out. The New Year has brought in many a fanciful sight and interesting happens around me.

On New Year ’s Day I continued the tradition that started three years ago. There is nothing like spending the New Year with close friends and family. We were fewer in number this time but it meant just as much to me.

The special times are made more so when love is made evident by deeds. It meant so much to be with those who braved the cold to be part of the get together.

I discovered the formula for drunkenness that night: (available alcohol * russian with vodka)/(people you invited/temperature outside). I suppose that is really just one way to derive drunkenness, the other could be defined as too much alcohol/person(s). The point is a few people got drunk; it happens.

1 comment:

L BO said...

son yomi got crunked up!!!

but you knew that already.