Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Broken

It's tough out there for everyone right now. I am sure everyone has heard the sad stories of people losing job or being stuck in crappy ones. Whether it is low pay, bad commute or just a crappy day, we have all been there.

Keysie was venting to me today and inspired this poem.

Body weary from long days commute
Aching from years of neglect
A dick, a bitch, a tool, a fool, My boss
Dead-ended due this economy
fucked up from the philosophy
See this is my cross to bear
while fat cats have no care
living large,bailed out on my dollar
take the path of college, be a scholar
now I am stuck in the middle
paying the way for those who diddle
back ache from each bump i travel
riding the pine with the rabble

Broken but not beaten
the battle is lost
the war is not over

2 comments:

Keysie said...

Like :)

L BO said...

thumbs ups and stuffs