Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hot Stuff!!!

We started the journey at the soup kitchen, serving breakfast. You see I found out on that day that soup kitchen is just a classification. Apparently they are not required to serve soup. I was a little disappointed when I learned about this.

Tina and Jwow were with me at the kitchen but I had the best job of all. I was part of the Pantry crew. I basically carried bags of groceries for the homeless as they exit.

Whenever the kitchen crew came through to replenish the food line they'd yell "Hot Stuff!!" You can probably guess what that led to.

Cold Stuff ???

tasty ice-cream for breakfast? That isn't exactly true. The nice people at the soup kitchen fed us when we were done working. "Two Scoops" is so good, when I say good I mean good. I bet that didn't really clarify anything.

I had two scoops: one malted cherry vanilla and another chocolate something or the other. Jwow and Claw had pineapple coconut and couldn't stop talking about it.









Philly In NYC ???


I should mention that Claw completely surprised me by being there. He took a train from Philly at eight in the morning to be there for me. We left the ice-cream shop singing "you put the pine in the coconut and put it all together." It seemed really funny to us at the time, the actual commercial gets on my nerves.

No comments: