Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nothing to see here

That's right, no pictures today, just straight talk. Ever had an itch on your palm on the front side of your finger? Incredibly difficult to scratch. If anyone has a technique to take care of those I would be in debt to them.

Speaking of debt, visit Times Square, NYC to see the debt clock and you'll find a display of our national debt and your portion. At some point this thing was actually going down. (Too easy) I have yet another clock for you. Union Square, NYC has a metronome that simultaneously counting down and up to midnight. Perhaps that's not what you consider sight-seeing. If you just want to hang find a way to Brooklyn and let the fun begin.

I do have to confess something. I originally thought that the clock at Union Square was a debt clock. I was obviously wrong, not the last time.

Learning is FUNdaMENTAL


Other things I learned. Did you know that bird have the ability to excrete solid urine? In fact the white stuff you see in what most think is feces is actually urine. WOW No need to get into why I even felt a need to look into this

So last Saturday someone got pooped and urined on... Also a long story.

ode


Since I always keep my promises and I am trying to become a wordinista (thank you Steven Colbert)


Noun

* S: (n) ode (a lyric poem with complex stanza forms)

Cherry blossom
tend to be totally awesome
unless you have allergies
or live in DC
so sensitive you are abhita
impressed with the mane on shiva
so this is an ODE to you
hope you write one for me too

Not sure if that had "complex stanza forms." C is for cookie...

No comments: