Monday, June 19, 2006

CondoMinimum

Good Morning Brooknah!

It's amazing how things change in 3 weeks. Remember how I whined and complained about housing ? Well I guess I have to take it all back. I found a place and I've been running around trying to take care of business. Banks, Lawyers, Real Estate agents, Brokers have all been pretending to be my friend over this period. Praising me at times and at times shunning me. It seems that everyone has their hands in my pockets. Maybe I don't want this place afterall, that was an obvious lie. hmmm I had pictures of the place up for about an hour last week but it seemed wrong to me to post pictures of somebody else's place. I mean it is practically mine now but something seemed wrong. So I've also spent time in the cyberville fabricating a house I can show off. I've even made some modifications on the place.















I am sure I had more important things to say and will post them later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

later later... schma schma bla. lies all lies.

Anonymous said...

Spacious! Where's the kitchen?? I was told you need a kitchen before you will work on one of your other favorite things to do, so like I said, what's the layout of the kitchen? :)