Friday, June 30, 2006

MadLib


label me what you will
your insults sound shrill
while my rhymes is ill
i'll label you a jacker
a frail biscuit cracker
masquerading as a rapper
everybody wear a mask
grab the mic? you better ask
but first complete this task
alliterate ill incantations
inspring inconceivable masses

if you feel froggy just jump
to next dive bar and bump
jukebox favs as you dump
like 10 brews down in one gulp
your juice fiction like the pulp
strayed off topic my bad, mia culp

like haley's roots gotta stay plamted
in the wake of my tail like the comet
gimme a break chance that I wanted
be alright till clue drop a bomb on it
one day someone will copy my flo
prolly not but it's nice to think so

info flows straight from
my brain to my tongue
spit knowledge to the young
sneeze on you-with an achoo
good bless you-here's a tissue
rhymes extinct nobody will miss you

Lbo wrote something the other day called Mad Libs. It was for my birthday. In that spirit I asked one of my coworkers to suggest some words for me. She came up with Label, Jump, Plant, Information, Tissue. Most of it was written on Friday but apparently I am not supposed to by doing blog entries at work. Who would have known? Anyway. That's All I got. OOOOO anyone wanna use the words and do their own?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ermm... here goes:

Janet had a bf who liked designer LABELs.
DJ drops too often, "So I says to Mabel..."
To touch the top of Larry's head you just might have to JUMP.
If dining with Shiva, just know: He'll probably have to get up & take a DUMP.
Oops, is that too much INFORMATION?
Better too much than too little, unless we're talking masturbation.
...Oo and back to DJ we go. Can you please pass the TISSUEs?
OK so Janet's not classy, but don't we all have our issues?
Last but not least, a rhyme with the word PLANT:
Bloppity boopity bappity pah, fanny planny shoopity caa Janet without the E is JANT.

Ta da! The end! Thank you, thank you...

HumanDynamo said...

wow you killed it Wow