Sunday, August 27, 2006

O-Oh Word? Oh Really?

So I am off to have knee surgery tomorrow. Many posts ago I wrote about my osteoarthritis so I won't bore you further with the technical aspects. I'll be home for two weeks on sick leave. I will enjoy things such ask sleeping in and waking up late. I may throw a curve ball like not leaving my bed all day just to mix it up.

Oh Word?

In an attempt to steal my thunder X has decided to have his engagement party this weekend. He just had to make his big celebration the same as my big operation. It's going to be some crazy ceremony with paint and incense flying everywhere. There also gonna be lots of food, most of it containing various forms of curry (Just kidding). I heard the bride and groom to be also exchange sweets which I hope will then be crammed into my mouth.

Oh Really?

I spoke to Jwow today for like 1/2 hour. Seems like she is enjoying the time in South Africa though she's a little disappointed by the limited time she has there. It seems that there is so much to do but it's also quite difficult and a little dangerous to get around; especially as a foreigner.

That's all I got for now. I need to stuff my face now cause I am not allow to eat after 12 am and my operation won't be done till about 2pm. I am gonna be one hungry hungry person at that point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool, I actually have an account on here.