Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Going Back

Happy I.T.L.P.D. !!!!

If I could go back in time that would make sense. I am sure the ridiculously long acronym doesn't help either. You see, it was International Talk Like a Pirate Day on September 19th and I failed to do my due diligence that day even though I was alerted very early about this very special celebration. Redd and Jwow were on point with Pirate trivia and pickup lines. I could not even muster a simple posting. This would not be a problem for a well versed time traveler.

It's even less of a problem for a savvy poster who know how to edit "Post Options."


Arrrgh!!!

1 comment:

L BO said...

Did you get that rum, ham and citrus fruit package I left downstairs, 6 days prior (in time travel)? In all possibility, your lady friend may have promptly destroyed the citrus.