Thursday, May 27, 2010

B-boy

(April 18th - Beware contents may be whiny)

I have had a bad run on birthdays as of late. After a couple years of really awesome celebrations I have gotten myself into a rut. I can't seem to find anything that feels right. I tried keeping things completely lowkey and I hated it. I thought full posse might do the trick but it hasn't felt like a birthday.

I am not looking to have people worship my every step but I feel shut out. It is absolutely my fault as I have purposely kept it quiet but I am still questioning where the love is. So I guess I need to go on a blowhorn next year. I am gonna start planning early. Maybe I can go to a tropical island or watch the knicks if they are any good. So it is time to go to the drawing board, figure out what I like; what's truly me.

No comments: