Thursday, May 27, 2010

Untitled

(April 17th - Beware contents may be whiny)
Happy Birthday to me. This blog started as a way to share pictures of my first birthday extrvaganza. It came to be an outlet following surgery and a means of pontificating my ideology.

If a tree falls in the middle of the woods does a make a sound? Is the hot air I blow on a weekly basis making any difference? Does it matter?

What I do know is that this venue has allowed me to be more creative. I used to scribble random thoughts on notepads littered around the house; Incomplete thoughts and ramblings without focus or a need for completeness.

These threads of cosciousness are now take shape as poems, menifestos and random shit. I am not sure if I would have lost my sanity without it but I do know I would be less put together. So a toast is due to the blogisphere and all the poets, writers, mcs and journalists doing their thing. I am glad to add my tiny voice to the chorus.

2 comments:

L BO said...

YOU SUCK

Yomi_Raw Cotton said...

i second that