Friday, April 06, 2007

Where do I begin

In living color is still one of the best shows on television. With the Wayan brothers, James Carrey and "the fly girls" no one else has been able to put together such a powerhouse since. I was watching a classic episode the other day where James Carrey plays a 1972 world karate champ who has become an instructor for a self-defense class. He gets stabbed by the women he is teaching and proves to be terrible at karate. Doesn't sound like much but the comic genius of Jim Carrey made the whole thing worth it.

Dude that was soooo eight grade...


I apparently still have a crush on this girl from my 8th grade class who I haven't seen in at least 4 years. It makes no sense as we never went out and nothing ever went on. Heck I don't even think I ever told her that I liked her in that way.

So I was in this karate class which was overflowing so much that the instructor asked me to form a new line. Somehow when I got into position in the new area I manage to aggravate my knee and fall over. My 8th grade crush rushed over to me and asked if I was "ok". Several hundred thousand things could have followed that and made perfect sense; however I do not make sense.

"I love you" Really??? So I am now extremely shook from this and do really know how to wrap my head around it. Anyone good at analyzing dreams cause this one is a doozie!!!

Drinks on everybody else....

Wanna by me drinks on Friday??? Hang out in a cozy lounge???? Maybe have dinner?? I am all for it as long as it is on you. I have decided that the best way to celebrate my Bday is to make it what I am calling a "Free Weekend." Free of work, free of worries and spending money for me not you....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to think I would grow up and be a Fly Girl... because I had such good moves, of course, and neon accessories. Luckily, the show went off the air and I didn't have to waste any more time on a "dream" no one had the balls to tell me was humiliating.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and karate class? This whole thing reads like a dream sequence. Are you having a quarter-life crisis, birthday boy?

Anonymous said...

Oh those Freudian slips....don't you love them especially when they are in print. Cause if you just said it verbally and then I said, "Did you hear what you just said?" You would say, "what are you talking about?!" and we would just argue. So here is what you wrote "...So I am now extremely shook from this and do really know how to wrap my head around it....", so since you have just told us that you "do" know how to wrap your head around this, then do tell...what does this dream mean? Cause I think you do know....Set free those repressed feelings my friend!

Keysie said...

"i apparently still have a crush on this girl from my 8th grade class who I haven't seen in at least 4 years. It makes no sense as we never went out and nothing ever went on. Heck I don't even think I ever told her that I liked her in that way."

those dreams ARE scary- i had one recently during a vicadin haze that involved this kid from grammer school that i don't remember EVER having a crush on, i'm not even sure we spoke to eachother... apparently vicadin has side affects i wasn't aware of...