Monday, August 18, 2008

T-Mobile blows but I might still switch

I headed right to T-Mobile the Wednesday after my last post and purchased $10 worth of minutes. Of course I can't use T-Mobile minutes before first paying an activation fee of $10. I was then informed that I could not actually use the minutes without a sim card. Given the going rate of these magical pieces of plastic, they must be made of gold bars or barrels of crude oil . I realize that this might be factually correct, but there is really no reason a sim card should set me back $30. All said and done I was set back almost 60 dollars after taxes and other make-believe fees.

It worked. In fact it worked quite well. I was running around the apartment during conversations attempting to find a dead spot. With that out of the way it was time to switch, or was it?

I didn't switch.

To be continued...

1 comment:

L BO said...

haha
blow molding
haha