Thursday, April 02, 2009

BB King Adventure

on my way back from philly and still feeling pretty good after a long day. I basically did an evening trip to philly in order to check out a BB King concert. I'm glad I took the opportunity to check out a master at his craft. there are so few people who have done what he has done for as long as he has.

legend is a word bandied about, but, this man is beyond that. this man is an icon and the standard bearer for all performers. gotta get up earlier and practice till daybreak to hope to compare.

his age shows but on stage he knows how to play lucille and the crowd. Both are pitch perfect and orchestrated by B to weave a complete show. So laid back and cool he does not miss a beat as he has done this too many times to count.

I guess that's all I have for now, perhaps more coherent thoughts will come in the morning...

No comments: