Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Born Identity

That's right , it's April 15th and I was born today. After 9 months it was time for me to get up out the piece and bring my shine to the world.

I must admit though that this bornday is unlike other in recent history. For the last several years it's been a day/weekend to get together with my peoples and celebrate the passing of another year together. This year I still have most of my original peoples and now have some new peoples. I want to keep it real low key 'cause I'm too far apart from the people I love. DJ's mom call me out on it the other day and she was right.

I feel that friends and family are one in the same. They say you know a person by the company they keep. I must be the G.O.A.T cause I know people of all stripes and I work daily to hopefully be imbued with their best qualities. I guess that would make me Rogue...

While I got my good sense and looks from my mom and dad, you all are my:

Love - All Ya'll
Heart - Claw
Soul - JWow
Consciousness - KoolRedd
Pillar - Brain
Kindness - Keyesie
Cool - J$
Style - HD (of course I have to shout myself out)
Spirit - DJ
Strength - Spontaneous
Sense of Humor - Phantom
Memory - X
Courage - Mz Pack

I am who I am because of you...

Thank you.

1 comment:

koolredd said...

Dam how is J$ your Kool. Do you even know my name??