Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Breaking Backs

Break beats like B-Girls and B-Boys
Breakdancing, kicking up the noise
Breaking through again like Andre 3k
Fracturing ankles like NBA Live 2k
Smash brothers we bash brother
Your response is just a stutter
cause I Rupture your time-space
Set us up the bomb on all your base
Breaking backs like the treacherous one
the Venomous one
You still on the starting line
while I'm on the finishing one
Shatter glass I sonic boom clear the room
Horseman with a Severed head foreshadowing your doom
Crack ladies crack babies

....

Not quite done. This was partially inspired by Lbo because he kept repeating "I break backs like Venom." I thought a line like that needed an equally crappy rhyme; Maybe it's the rhyme that's crappy and not the one-liner.

1 comment:

L BO said...

I break backs like Venom in Spiderman, it's Ultimate
Eating innocents for energy, or just the fun of it