Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brooklyn, What?

It looks like I am making the move back to Brooklyn after deserting my one and only. Its personally difficult for me to note, but I am actually gonna miss Jersey. There will be no odes to Jersey posted here, just noting it wasn't the 7th circle of Hell, a high compliment for anything "Jersey."

All the obvious pluses to returning to Brooklyn should be clear. Lbo and I get to be roommates for the first time. Psych can be watched in the way God intended it to be. Perhaps there will even be a return of the balling duo; if L and I ever stop acting like old farts with knee and shoulder injuries.

Brooklyn my habitat, the place where it happens at.

2 comments:

L BO said...

yea, roommates for the first time. ever. i'm nervous.

HumanDynamo said...

This is really gonna be the first time just you and I are gonna be roommates. You should be nervous. It's time to welcome back Dynamo the Dangerous