Monday, June 22, 2009

Pirate!

I clearly do not have enough going on in my life, between packing for my move, hunting for a used car, working 10+ hour days, and becoming Senior Software energy through attrition. Newly inspired by USA network's replay of the pirate movies I set forth on a mission of great importance: find new pirate references on the Internet. Early on in my search I found a pirate name generator. The site requires that you answer a few questions, to gauge you pirate personality. It churns these through some complex algorithms, and then supplies you with a name.

I am proud to introduce you to : Black Marty Rackham. This got my wheels a turning, in fact I became very disappointed in myself. Somehow I had overlooked the fact that I was never graced with a pirate name, I had also failed to give one to my peoples.

Time to rectify...

LBO : Lord IronLeg la Bouff
Y-O : Captain Redbeard the Feared
AK : Alvilda Gunpowder the Konquerer
X : Barbarossa der Tantzer
DJ : Sir Diabolito Skillz
RK: Mad Abednego the Fierce
Jron: Sir Ronald of Morgan

Arrr! tis a fearsome crew.

7 comments:

Keysie said...

arrrrrr :)

L BO said...

it'd be more fearsome if my first name wasn't horatio and my last name wasn't bouff.

Keysie said...

oh c'mon lbo. i like your name :) ALTHOUGH perhaps HD could throw in a scary middle name to spice things up a bit...

Keysie said...

lookie a new name!

L BO said...

Much much much better. Thanks Keysie, but it was not a good name. I HATE David Caruso, and that's where misspelled Horatio came from.

Keysie said...

oh right- well that makes perfect sense. (i'm being sincere)

Unknown said...

Did you just pick the names out of a hat or something or one of those pirate name generators on the internets?